1. How can I recover my deleted contacts from samsung galaxy y? I deleted old contacts, but I need them now.Can someone help? - Siddharth
2. How to recover deleted contacts from samsung galaxy young pro duos android phone?
recovery of deleted contacts from samsung gb-b5512? I erases all data on my phone how i get my contacts - Joy
3. I have done factory restore in my samsung galaxy yang. now all my contacts details have been deleted.how can i recovery allmy contacts help me sir I need help soon sir. i don`t know what do you want question details. i told you every thing what i want. please sir i need your help - Vern
If want to recover deleted contacts on Samsung Galaxy Y
, we need a third-party tool to help you, Android Data Recovery
, which can help us to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents files. Download the tool below:
Free Download Android Data Recovery
To get started, install and run the program on your computer, and then you'll see the primary window below.
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Y to the computer (enable USB debugging)
Before connecting your phone to the computer, you can check the USB debugging first (you need to enable USB debugging before the scan). Follow the way below to do it:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
After doing it, connect your phone to the computer and move to the next step to scan it.
Step 2. Scan your Samsung Galaxy Y for deleted contacts
Now, the program will appear as follows. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your Samsung Galaxy Y before the scan. It's necessary and won't do anything harmful to your data or device.
Then when the program shows you the window below, you need to turn to your device, and click "Allow" to enable the Superuser Request, and then click "Start" on the window. Remember not to disconnect your phone during the whole process.
Step 3. Preview and recovery contacts from Samsung Galaxy Y
The scan will take you a while. After it, you can preview all recoverable contacts in the category of "Contacts" on the left side of the window below. Check every contact one by one. Mark those you need and click "Recover" to save them on your PC. You can save them in the formats of CSV, VCF and HTML.
Note: Contacts shown in the scan result contains recently deleted ones and those on your phone right now. If you don't want all of them, you can selectively check those you want or separate them by using the button: Only display deleted items.
What's more, you can use Android Transfer to import the contacts to your device, if you have such a need.
Tags: Samsung Galaxy Y contacts Recovery
, recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy Y
, Recover deleted contacts on Samsung Galaxy Y